“IC Markets (International Capital Markets) is a regulated Forex ECN and CFD broker headquartered in Australia, offering to trade on more than 236+ financial instruments across Forex, Commodities, Indices, Bonds, Cryptocurrency, Stocks and Futures on the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 and cTrader platforms for desktop, web and mobile.”
IC Markets was founded in Sydney, Australia, in 2007 and is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), as well as the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA).
The broker offers three core trading accounts called Raw Spread (cTrader), Raw Spread (MetaTrader) and a Standard Account (MetaTrader). Spreads start from zero pips on the Raw Spread accounts with commission-payable. The Standard Account offers commission-free trading with spreads from just one pip. The broker also offers demo trading accounts and Islamic swap-free accounts.
While the broker offers services and features designed for both beginner and professional traders, the company promotes themselves as the ‘go-to’ choice for high volume traders, scalpers and trading algos due to their New York Equinix NY4 data centre – processing over 500,000 trades per day. The broker also offers additional trading features such as social trading integration with ZuluTrade and MyFXbook.
- Raw spread accounts with institutional grade liquidity available.
- Commission-free trading available.
- MetaTrader and cTrader available on desktop, web and mobile.
- Wide range of tradable products with 24/7 customer support.
- Impressive library of educational material and videos.
- Beginner traders may be overwhelmed by the choice of markets and platforms.