FXTM was established in 2011 to offer Forex and CFDs and is highly regulated in the UK by the FCA among other regions. They offer the trading of over 250 assets through the MT4 and MT5 platforms.
FXTM is also known as ForexTime, and commenced operations in 2011 from its de facto headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus. Since then, FXTM has achieved rapid global expansion, driven primarily by its desire to serve specific local markets with strong FX demand.
The FXTM brand is located in 3 jurisdictions, operated by the following FXTM companies:
- Exinity Limited (Regulated by FSC of The Republic of Mauritius).
- ForexTime UK Limited (Regulated by the FCA of the UK).
- Forextime Ltd (Regulated by CySEC and licensed by FSCA of South Africa)
Trading with FXTM comes with the following features:
- A variety of trading platforms.
- Multiple regulations including FCA and CySEC.
- Various promotions and trading contests*.
- Registration of participating traders in various compensation funds.
FXTM does not provide brokerage services to residents of the following countries